The Different Functions Of The Nagar Nigam Of Rohtak Are:
- Monitoring and regulating various functions of the Municipal Corporation.
- Maintenance of the applications of RTI and disposal.
- Keeping the records.
- Looking after the matters of the staff of the Nagar Nigam.
- To monitor the expenditure and income of the Nagar Nigam.
- Dipatch/receipt movement of fresh Dak.
- Conducting the socio-economy/BPL survey in the limits of the Nagar Nigam.
- Preparing the agenda of the meeting of the Nagar Nigam and looking after the proceeding of corporation meeting.
- Nagar Nigam offices’ Procurement Process.
- To monitor the outsource activities such as horticulture, sanitation, etc.
- Regulating and maintaining various rules/laws of the Rohtak Nagar Nigam and ensuring the implementation of different notices of the department.
- Conducting the election of Rhotak Nagar Nigam.
- Preparing and submitting the reports of the administration of the Nagar Nigam in a predetermined period to the state government.
- Conducting the activities of social welfare and regulating them in the area of the Nagar Nigam.
(With Personal Staff)
& Health Cell
Officer of Health (Sanitation)
Officer Incharge (Civil Hospital)
Divisional Fire officer
It also follows the 1994 Act of the Municipal Corporation of Haryana, as amended in section one-sixty eight to one-seventy two and 1930 account code of the Haryana Municipal.